Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 156 guests

New Years "Forum" resolutions...

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
New Years "Forum" resolutions...
Post by SharkHunter   » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:18 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

That we can maybe agree with?

... that given how many pages in how many books he's churned out since OBS, the MWW is entitled to a fair share of oops.

... that no matter how many posts we make and how many ways we split the same hair ten ways, it's all still a world of fiction where we can play, where the numbers mostly make sense, and there's not a whole lot of rabbit out of hat pulling.

... So we can be nice to each other here while tapping our feet and whistling a LONG tune or two while hoping for new fodder for our comment mill, aka MORE BOOKS!

Happy New year to y'all and thanks for letting me play here with mostly polite responses, nods, and perhaps fewer guffaws than I likely deserve. Let's be about it!
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Re: New Years "Forum" resolutions...
Post by Lord Skimper   » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:20 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

I doubt that will happen. Just look at all the troll responses my posts get. I may disagree with the MWW and the other "fiction experts" from time to time. If Troll falls from a tree can any one hear it?
Post by stewart   » Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:24 pm

stewart
Captain of the List

Lord Skimper wrote:I doubt that will happen. Just look at all the troll responses my posts get. I may disagree with the MWW and the other "fiction experts" from time to time. If Troll falls from a tree can any one hear it?

------------------

Only if it is dark, and their names are Tom, Bert or William.

-- Stewart

Return to Honorverse