Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 64 guests

Merry Christmas

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Merry Christmas
Post by Spacekiwi   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

Merry christmas to all, and a safe holiday period.
`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Merry Christmas
Post by cthia   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:15 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Spacekiwi wrote:Merry christmas to all, and a safe holiday period.

Thank you Spacekiwi!

Merry Christmas and a safe holiday period and New Year to you and your family as well!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:17 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Merry Christmas to all of the Weber family!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:24 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Merry Christmas Duckk!

Post by cthia   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:30 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful members!

Easy on the spiked eggnog. Hope you've been good and not naughty, or good and naughty. :lol:

Drive Safely If You Must!!!

Remember, designated drivers are your friend.

Post by John Prigent   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:51 pm

John Prigent
Captain of the List

Wishing everyone a Happy Christmas and a good New Year.
Cheers
John
Post by fallsfromtrees   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:27 pm

fallsfromtrees
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful members!

Easy on the spiked eggnog. Hope you've been good and not naughty, or good and naughty. :lol:

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and especially to the Weber family and duckk for the fantastic work they do.

As as aside 4 posts in place of one is certainly a way to boost your post count :mrgreen:
========================

The only problem with quotes on the internet is that you can't authenticate them -- Abraham Lincoln
Post by cthia   » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:24 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

fallsfromtrees wrote:
cthia wrote:
Merry Christmas to all of you wonderful members!

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all members and especially to the Weber family and duckk for the fantastic work they do.

As as aside 4 posts in place of one is certainly a way to boost your post count :mrgreen:

You are in error that I could give a Boston Butt about post count, or the accompanying rank.

First post was to acknowledge the first poster to show Christmas spirit, Spacekiwi, because I appreciate his starting this thread, and he deserves lone acknowledgment.

Second post was to wish, separately, Mr. Weber and family a Merry Christmas, because, well, he and his family deserve it.

Third post was to separately shine the light on Duckk because, well, he deserves it.

Fourth post was to wish a Merry Christmas to all posters, because, well, all deserve it.

Fifth post is to raise an eyebrow at someone on the naughty list, because rude posts are a way to boost your post count as well. If you care about that sort of thing.

Merry Christmas

Post by pokermind   » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:19 am

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

from Poker & Mange
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by robert132   » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:17 pm

robert132
Captain of the List

Merry Christmas to all!

Just my opinion of course and probably not worth the paper it's not written on.

Return to Honorverse