Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

[Req.] Talbott Quadrant map

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
[Req.] Talbott Quadrant map
Post by DocWatson   » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:09 am

DocWatson
Midshipman

I'm in the process of re-reading the series in publication, and have gotten to Storm from the Shadows, which, since it lacks the map of the Talbott Cluster/Quadrant first published in The Shadow of Saganami, sent me looking for an electronic copy. I found it at the wikia article, but also found the expanded map first released in the "Map from David" thread. Given the latter's graphical shortcomings, I'd like to get my hands on the improved version (page 8, same thread), but the host site's ("honorverseglossary") "subscription has expired", and there is no copy available via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine (due to Wikispaces' anti-archive policy). Does anyone have a copy of this image? (I'd contact sawa via private message, but I can't get the PM "compose" menu to let me, possibly because of the ancientness of my browsers, though that hasn't been a problem with phpBB in the past.)
Re: [Req.] Talbott Quadrant map
Post by kbus888   » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

kbus888
Vice Admiral

+2014/11/26=
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS !!

It's as much fun here on the forums as it is reading the actual stories !!

R

DocWatson wrote:I'm in the process of re-reading the series in publication, and have gotten to Storm from the Shadows, which, since it lacks the map of the Talbott Cluster/Quadrant first published in The Shadow of Saganami, sent me looking for an electronic copy. I found it at the wikia article, but also found the expanded map first released in the "Map from David" thread. Given the latter's graphical shortcomings, I'd like to get my hands on the improved version (page 8, same thread), but the host site's ("honorverseglossary") "subscription has expired", and there is no copy available via the Internet Archive's Wayback Machine (due to Wikispaces' anti-archive policy). Does anyone have a copy of this image? (I'd contact sawa via private message, but I can't get the PM "compose" menu to let me, possibly because of the ancientness of my browsers, though that hasn't been a problem with phpBB in the past.)
..//* *\\
(/(..^..)\)
.._/'*'\_
.(,,,)^(,,,)

Love is a condition in which
the happiness of another
is essential to your own. - R Heinlein
Re: [Req.] Talbott Quadrant map
Post by SWM   » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:24 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

The Glossary has had to move. People are working on a new location for it. See: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6303&p=163344&hilit=sawa#p163344
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine

Return to Honorverse