Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 157 guests

Point of View: Wishes and Likes

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Point of View: Wishes and Likes
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:04 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Honor had her inner circle. I always imagined a more experienced, elder Admiral inner circle, that occasionally gathered in the officer's mess. I'd like to have the POV of the entire table after D'Orville got pocked by a lowly commander in the fleet games.

And the laughter.

"Why that little, but damn glad she's on our side ..."

White Haven's table POV, "I told ya and I told ya. You better watch that one. She's gonna tear a lotta drawers ripping a new ass off many an unsuspecting Peep."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:34 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Solomon Hayes' POV *the day Stacey Hauptman came struttin' in the doors of the Landing Tattler with a smirk on her face ...

"Get out. I'll have your junk delivered to you!"

You just know that that's one job Stacey reserved for herself.

And you also know that Solomon Hayes :o never saw that one coming.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:07 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

In both of Honor's duels, her opponent was a very loathed cretin. In each occasion, there was a referee, a master of arms. I'd like to have his POV in each case.

"So long, sucker. I hope she shoots off your almonds."

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I'd like to have the POV of other officers aboard Elvis' ship, when Andrea Jaruwalski had a verbal dustup with him, right while they're watching her, headed for safety, aboard another ship and they're sailing to Schitville with Santino.

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:33 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The POV of Pavel Young, in its entirety, immediately after watching the execution of Denver Summervale, leading up to his own. So that we can see what Georgia was referring to, when she said Young was skittering around like a frightened mouse.

And probably missing the toilet by a mile!

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:43 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Mistress Thorn's and every other Grayson at the table, witnessing Honor's famous appetite for the first time.

Mistress Thorn, "Oh my Tester, she's gonna eat that cat."

Theisman's POV, after he heard what was really happening and had happened to all of the Manticoran women on Blackbird. Someone whose treecat name is "Dreams of Peace," must have many nightmares regarding his participation in that one.

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:09 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The POV of the guilty party or parties responsible for the leak at Dr. Iliescu's Briarwood clinic, concerning Honor's child's father, immediately following his icy-hot speech.

Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:54 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I really really really would want to see McQueen's defense of Trevor's Star from her POV. Detailed right down to her staff meetings, thoughts and musings as if she were Honor.

Post by Vince   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 pm

Vince
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:I'd like to have the treecat elder's POV after the Yawata strike.

I think we already got that POV when Sorrow Singer told Honor that the treecats were offering to help guard Alliance members.
-------------------------------------------------------------
History does not repeat itself so much as it echoes.
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:29 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Vince wrote:
cthia wrote:I'd like to have the treecat elder's POV after the Yawata strike.

I think we already got that POV when Sorrow Singer told Honor that the treecats were offering to help guard Alliance members.

You're right, of course, Vince, especially since textev says that treecats do everything as a whole.

But I'm referring to the POV of that first collective process. With every single treecat possible gathered in one place forming their POV before Sorrow Singer shared it with Honor. There must have been a lot of talk about a lot of things the humans don't know.

There must have been some dissention amongst elders.

Return to Honorverse