Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 139 guests

Happy Birthday David

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Happy Birthday David
Post by dakraut   » Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:55 pm

dakraut
Midshipman

I'm 10 days older than you so you better listen to your elders, ;) I'm ready to read the next book in the Honor Harrington series. I have been looking forward to the destruction of the sollies and Mesa, even if it takes 10 more books.

Looking forward to reading more of your work, including more of the Alicia De Fries books.
Re: Happy Birthday David
Post by Lord Skimper   » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:07 pm

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

dakraut wrote:I'm 10 days older than you so you better listen to your elders, ;) I'm ready to read the next book in the Honor Harrington series. I have been looking forward to the destruction of the sollies and Mesa, even if it takes 10 more books.

Looking forward to reading more of your work, including more of the Alicia De Fries books.

Happy Birthday dakraut.
Post by Howard T. Map-addict   » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:17 pm

Howard T. Map-addict
Rear Admiral

Free Library of Philadelphia records show they have
seven (7) copies of Call To Duty on order.
I asked Bruce The Librarian to reserve one for me.
He told me that the actual order is twenty-five (25)!
My request is fourth on the list.

Happy Birthday, David Weber!

Howard "True Map-addict" Wilkins

dakraut wrote:I'm 10 days older than you so you better listen to your elders, ;) I'm ready to read the next book in the Honor Harrington series. I have been looking forward to the destruction of the sollies and Mesa, even if it takes 10 more books.

Return to Honorverse