Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 36 guests

Finding honor of the queen special edition

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Finding honor of the queen special edition
Post by Lebrown87   » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Lebrown87
Ensign

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a while and just recently discovered the new signed leatherbound editions of MWW's books and need some help tracking down a copy of The Honor of the Queen that came out a couple of months ago. I found On Basilisk station and pre ordered short victorious war, but my usual haunts can't get me a copy of honor of the queen. These leather bound editions are exactly the type of books I want on my shelves and maybe read to my future kids and grand kids. Anybody know any copies still available?
Re: Finding honor of the queen special edition
Post by dreamrider   » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:40 pm

dreamrider
Rear Admiral

List of vendors, from the Baen website.

http://www.baen.com/order_isbn.asp?isbn=9781476736488

dreamrider
Post by Lebrown87   » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Lebrown87
Ensign

I think I have called or emailed all of them and that are no go. I guess I am stuck hoping one turns up on ebay someday.
Post by SWM   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:20 am

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Lebrown87 wrote:I think I have called or emailed all of them and that are no go. I guess I am stuck hoping one turns up on ebay someday.

That's the nature of limited edition collectors items. They were all snatched up within a week.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by Tel Comzac   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:55 pm

Tel Comzac
Midshipman

Books-a-Million had copies still a few weeks ago. That was the last place I know of that had any.
Post by JB744   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:30 pm

JB744
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Lebrown87 wrote:Hello all,

I've been lurking for a while and just recently discovered the new signed leatherbound editions of MWW's books and need some help tracking down a copy of The Honor of the Queen that came out a couple of months ago. I found On Basilisk station and pre ordered short victorious war, but my usual haunts can't get me a copy of honor of the queen. These leather bound editions are exactly the type of books I want on my shelves and maybe read to my future kids and grand kids. Anybody know any copies still available?

I have an extra copy, forgot I had pre-ordered then pre-ordered again when SVW was made available for pre-order. My 20th anniversary leather bound edition of HotQ is still in the original shrink wrap. PM me if interested.
Post by Hutch   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:36 pm

Hutch
Vice Admiral

Also for those who are looking, Amazon.com has some sellers (albeit it's costly).....And I take it back, it was On Basalisk Station that was Leather-bound and signed at Amazon...they don't show HotQ yet.
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Post by JB744   » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:13 pm

JB744
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Hutch wrote:Also for those who are looking, Amazon.com has some sellers (albeit it's costly).....And I take it back, it was On Basalisk Station that was Leather-bound and signed at Amazon...they don't show HotQ yet.

HotQ came out in May IIRC and is apparently sold out on Amazon.com. As mentioned by a previous poster, Books-A-Million still lists it for $23+. SVW comes out Nov 4 and is available for pre-order now.
Post by Lebrown87   » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:11 pm

Lebrown87
Ensign

I called books a million and the person I talked to couldn't find it.

Pm sent. Thanks
Post by Lunan   » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

as long as we are talking about it. eric flints mother of demons is also coming out soon this way. get your preorders in

Return to Honorverse