Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Puidwen and 57 guests

Looking for HotQ Leather Bound copy

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Looking for HotQ Leather Bound copy
Post by jaegan   » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:47 am

jaegan
Midshipman

Title pretty much says it. I got the Leather bound OBS, and then sillily didn't pre-order HotQ. By the time I remembered it was supposed to be out, it was out of stock, and has remained so everywhere I've looked. (Curiously, Amazon STILL has OBS as of a few minutes ago, maybe I should buy another one for trading...) Anyway, pre-ordered TSVW, but I really would like to find a copy of HotQ, so if anyone bought an extra and wants to let go of it, send me a message. Or if anyone has any leads or suggestions of where to find a copy?

Thanks,
-Russ

And if this sort of post isn't allowable, let me know and I'll go away and sulk. ;)
Re: Looking for HotQ Leather Bound copy
Post by 2006davidhh   » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:15 am

2006davidhh
Ensign

Amazon UK is curently offering a leather bound HoQ.
Post by Hornblower   » Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:29 pm

Hornblower
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

2006davidhh wrote:Amazon UK is curently offering a leather bound HoQ.

In Germany it is out of stock
Post by SWM   » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:37 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

Since there was only (IIRC) a thousand copies of it, I'm sure it will be hard to get. The whole point was to make it a collector's item.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by jaegan   » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:24 pm

jaegan
Midshipman

2006davidhh wrote:Amazon UK is curently offering a leather bound HoQ.

Showing as "Temporarily of stock" when I looked at it. I guess I might try ordering it anyway. Thanks though.

I'm still sort of hoping to find someone who bought an extra to resell later. I know part of the draw of these is that they're signed, which necessarily limits the amount that can be reasonably produced, but I really wish they'd do a non-signed second printing, as I'm more interested in the "leather bound" part than the "signed" part.
Post by Lunan   » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Lunan
Captain of the List

i have 2 copies. i might be willing to part with 1

jaegan wrote:Title pretty much says it. I got the Leather bound OBS, and then sillily didn't pre-order HotQ. By the time I remembered it was supposed to be out, it was out of stock, and has remained so everywhere I've looked. (Curiously, Amazon STILL has OBS as of a few minutes ago, maybe I should buy another one for trading...) Anyway, pre-ordered TSVW, but I really would like to find a copy of HotQ, so if anyone bought an extra and wants to let go of it, send me a message. Or if anyone has any leads or suggestions of where to find a copy?

Thanks,
-Russ

And if this sort of post isn't allowable, let me know and I'll go away and sulk. ;)
Post by jaegan   » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:08 am

jaegan
Midshipman

Sent you a PM Lunan.

Lunan wrote:i have 2 copies. i might be willing to part with 1

Return to Honorverse