Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: penny and 88 guests

issue #4

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
issue #4
Post by runsforcelery   » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:49 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Hi! For anyone who missed it in the Evergreen forum, I just got my copies of issue #4 of Tales of Honor. We're heading into the final confrontation from OBS, and I think that overall Matt Hawkins and Top Cow have done a really good job of building up to this point. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the final episode, and also how the art and storyline will adapt when they move on to HtoQ.

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Re: issue #4
Post by saber964   » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:15 pm

saber964
Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:Hi! For anyone who missed it in the Evergreen forum, I just got my copies of issue #4 of Tales of Honor. We're heading into the final confrontation from OBS, and I think that overall Matt Hawkins and Top Cow have done a really good job of building up to this point. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the final episode, and also how the art and storyline will adapt when they move on to HtoQ.

Good for you. My copy is delayed when my local comic shop had there order sent to Jackson Miss. by mistake. This almost as bad as my luggage on my last plane flight. I flew to SFO, but my luggage had a better trip than i did it went to Honolulu HI then Auckland NZ then Sydney AUS then Singapore then Hong Kong-I had already flown home-then Seattle then San Francisco. My luggage finally got back a month after i'd returned home.

Return to Honorverse