Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Manticorian M21 Battle Armor?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Manticorian M21 Battle Armor?
Post by Gryphon Armorer   » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:26 am

Gryphon Armorer
Midshipman

Hello everyone. I have a question that may have been posed before.

Do we have any concept art that would be considered ""canon" for the Manticoran M21 Battle Armor? I've seen a lot of concepts done by individual artists but they seem to be the individuals perspective on the armor.

I ask as I'm a costume maker and am wanting to build a set of Battle Armor. I have experience making large scale armor kits as I've got a set of Warhammer 40K Crusade Era armor made with EVA foam. Learned a good bit from the folks over at the Obscurus Crusade forums on the matter.

I'd appreciate any useful input my fellow Honorverse fans could offer. I'd like to produce a set of armor that would be recognized by sight because of accuracy. It can get expensive to produce them so I want to get this one as close as possible to the Weber ideal as possible.

Thanks!
Re: Manticorian M21 Battle Armor?
Post by Duckk   » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:40 am

Duckk
Site Admin

There is art in House of Steel and one of the SITS shipbooks.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Re: Manticoran M21 Battle Armor?
Post by Neitz   » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Neitz
BuNine

Gryphon Armorer wrote:I'm a costume maker and am wanting to build a set of Battle Armor....

I'd appreciate any useful input my fellow Honorverse fans could offer. I'd like to produce a set of armor that would be recognized by sight because of accuracy. It can get expensive to produce them so I want to get this one as close as possible to the Weber ideal as possible.

Hi, Gryphon Armorer!
Join the RMMC Facebook group to discuss this with others interested in the same project:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/rmmc2/
---
-
WESTMARCH
http://BatRon21.org

MANTICON IS COMING!

Return to Honorverse