Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests

My Giant Rant about Frozen and HH2 (with songs included!!)

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: My Giant Rant about Frozen and HH2 (with songs included!
Post by GofyTomcat1   » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:10 pm

GofyTomcat1
Commander

Bill Woods wrote:
namelessfly wrote:While my daughter was away for college this year, my guilty pleasure became watching MULAN until I discovered FROZEN.

Mmm, some drill instructor telling Abigail Hearne, "I'll make a man out of you!"?

soo I take it we will need a Disney HH thread sometime in the near future??
Post by roseandheather   » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:10 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

GofyTomcat1 wrote:
soo I take it we will need a Disney HH thread sometime in the near future??

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DISNEY SONGS I COULD REWRITE FOR THE HONORVERSE

DO YOU

Augustus and Estelle dueting on "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"! Abigail and Helen and Aivars, and "I'll Make A Man Out Of You"! Augustus singing "Go the Distance"! Elizabeth and Eloise singing "A Whole New World"! Javier and Eloise singing "If I Never Knew You"!! Eloise singing "Reflection"! Estelle telling Honor that she wants to be "Part of [Her] World"! Caslet and Yu and Giscard and Tourville and Pritchart and LePic and Honeker and Theisman singing "God Help the Outcasts"!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by GofyTomcat1   » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 pm

GofyTomcat1
Commander

roseandheather wrote:DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DISNEY SONGS I COULD REWRITE FOR THE HONORVERSE

DO YOU

Augustus and Estelle dueting on "Can You Feel The Love Tonight"! Abigail and Helen and Aivars, and "I'll Make A Man Out Of You"! Augustus singing "Go the Distance"! Elizabeth and Eloise singing "A Whole New World"! Javier and Eloise singing "If I Never Knew You"!! Eloise singing "Reflection"! Estelle telling Honor that she wants to be "Part of [Her] World"! Caslet and Yu and Giscard and Tourville and Pritchart and LePic and Honeker and Theisman singing "God Help the Outcasts"!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

WE NEED TO DO IT. AND REALLY REALLY SOON. that will keep us sooooooooooooo busy for a long time...
Post by GofyTomcat1   » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:23 pm

GofyTomcat1
Commander

*looks at Nimitz when something makes a loud noise

What was that, Stinker??

(Bleek??)

wait, I think rose's head might have exploded at my brilliance...

(gives Nimitz a demure look)

...oops!
Post by Shannon_Foraker   » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:17 pm

Shannon_Foraker
Commander

GofyTomcat1 wrote:Of course, if there was a Havenite version of this...

Shannon Foraker as Anna?? Shannon's demure "oops" also came out of Anna in "Frozen." and both are incredible, but misunderstood, and both have a hard time accepting the changes occurring around them caused by the "other" people/Star nations that they are involved with...

(ok, now I'm really being weird. *slaps himself in the face before RFC finds out...*)

Of course Shannon singing The Next Right Thing from Frozen 2 would be nice to see. Maybe set during IEH?

Return to Honorverse