Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests

Cauldron of ghost

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Cauldron of ghost
Post by WhiteStar1   » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 am

WhiteStar1
Midshipman

I love the work been done in cauldron of ghost and await the next book but just when will the next book be? I just can't wait!!!'
Re: Cauldron of ghost
Post by JohnRoth   » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:37 am

JohnRoth
Admiral

WhiteStar1 wrote:I love the work been done in cauldron of ghost and await the next book but just when will the next book be? I just can't wait!!!'

The Torch sub-series is ended. To the best of my knowledge, there are no more Eric Flint / David Weber novel collaborations planned in the Honorverse. (I believe there are still three contracts outstanding in the 1632 universe.)

RFC is (about to start) working on the next Honorverse book. The best guess (and that's what it is, a guess), is that it might be out in early to mid 2015. The usual totally unreliable sources suggest it will have [redacted].
Post by pokermind   » Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

Not to worry I think David Weber (runsforcelery (RFC) on these forums) is bringing the Torch and Shadow books back into the mainstream books. We'll see in early spring, but the eARC might be out for Christmas, however I think January or February more likely.

Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by WhiteStar1   » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:02 pm

WhiteStar1
Midshipman

Thanks for the information. I hate to wait so long but the master needs his time. It's not like he is going to take hundreds of years like the MA to plan and implement the story lines!

Return to Honorverse