Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], penny and 163 guests

Preserving RFC's responses

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Preserving RFC's responses
Post by Daryl   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:34 am

Daryl
Fleet Admiral

Hi Duckk and others.
Just reading RF's brilliant 3am response on "Issues due to the size of polities", considered responding to it but realised that it would change the last poster ID, and far far fewer people want to read my comments than RFC's. Thus my responding would likely lead to many missing what he has said. Is there any method to flag recent comments by the great man?

Very briefly I was going to comment on how well he clarified a number of things I've wondered about. I would have also pointed out that I (naturally) agreed with him, but then added that people are complex, and simple progressive/conservative categories pigeon hole people inaccurately (which he also alluded to).
For most things I'm in the progressive camp (gay rights, union support, secular approach etc), but when it comes to law and order or personal security don't expect me to be anything but hard line conservative.
Re: Preserving RFC's responses
Post by munroburton   » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:41 am

munroburton
Admiral

Daryl wrote:Hi Duckk and others.
Just reading RF's brilliant 3am response on "Issues due to the size of polities", considered responding to it but realised that it would change the last poster ID, and far far fewer people want to read my comments than RFC's. Thus my responding would likely lead to many missing what he has said. Is there any method to flag recent comments by the great man?

Yes.

search.php?author_id=88&sr=posts

Otherwise, someone has to manually add them to the pearls: http://infodump.thefifthimperium.com/ although it seems no new articles has been added(to Honorverse) since Jan 2012.

Return to Honorverse