Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

Any more young adult treecat books?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Any more young adult treecat books?
Post by richardinor   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 pm

richardinor
Commander

I just finished TREECAT WARS. Are there any more books in this series planed?
Re: Any more young adult treecat books?
Post by mrblurry   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:11 pm

mrblurry
Midshipman

I think in a interview on the Baen weekly podcast it was mentioned that there were 3 more books planned.

The dates for the interview were Oct 11, 2013 & Oct 18th, 2013 at the following URL

http://www.baen.com/podcast/podcast.asp
Post by runsforcelery   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:12 pm

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

mrblurry wrote:I think in a interview on the Baen weekly podcast it was mentioned that there were 3 more books planned.

The dates for the interview were Oct 11, 2013 & Oct 18th, 2013 at the following URL

Nope. The 3 more referred to the trilogy Tim Zahn, Tom Pope, and I are collaborating on, which is set at approximately the same time as the Stephanie Harrington books and whose protagonist is a high school student when we first meet him. There are no more plans at this minute for additional treecat novels, although all of us hope we can return to them eventually. Looking at comparative sales and my very congested writing schedule, other projects have been pulled into line in front of them, however, and I have no idea at this time when that might change.

Sorry! :(

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Post by saber964   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:18 pm

saber964
Admiral

runsforcelery wrote:
mrblurry wrote:I think in a interview on the Baen weekly podcast it was mentioned that there were 3 more books planned.

Nope. The 3 more referred to the trilogy Tim Zahn, Tom Pope, and I are collaborating on, which is set at approximately the same time as the Stephanie Harrington books and whose protagonist is a high school student when we first meet him. There are no more plans at this minute for additional treecat novels, although all of us hope we can return to them eventually. Looking at comparative sales and my very congested writing schedule, other projects have been pulled into line in front of them, however, and I have no idea at this time when that might change.

Oh, Rats because Treecat Wars left a few things hanging out in the middle of nowhere.
Post by mrblurry   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:58 pm

mrblurry
Midshipman

Oops need to get my ears cleaned then. My bad.
Post by Spacekiwi   » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:24 pm

Spacekiwi
Admiral

Another series?!

OH boy but you spoil and tease us RFC. :D

runsforcelery wrote:

`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its not paranoia if its justified... :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Post by richardinor   » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:32 am

richardinor
Commander

RFC,

Thanks for letting us know.

Return to Honorverse