Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Expended missiles

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Expended missiles
Post by lyonheart   » Fri May 30, 2014 12:39 pm

lyonheart
Fleet Admiral

Hi Grastel,

Given Darius has prolong, obviously it will be a very long long time.

Long blockades rarely last.

A blockade lasting 3 centuries seems laughable, but then given the current generation being able to rehearse its hate and grievances for 250-300 years in the rising generations, when will the hate end?

Remember Noah?

While there are some who would claim that sometimes even god can't sort them out in this life, how do you stop the hate/evil from continuing?

If the children have no chance to choose in effect good, that they are doomed to what passes for evil, what do you do?

But anything that saves HA-H is great, I was very worried what happened to her afterword, what she would do [given the female savior-hero captain in the apocalyptic Bolo story RFC wrote], but given the premise of an implacable hostile planet with a huge population couldn't see a way out, whatever I preferred.

I should have trusted RFC more, I guess.

But given how many books and series have rotten endings these days, I was afraid to hope.

L

Grashtel wrote:
lyonheart wrote:Hello RFC!

We've missed you!

I'm very glad for the correction.

It makes me even more curious how she's going to fix Darius.

Looking forward to it, however many books it takes. ;)

L

Probably in much the same way as Masada, time and education while strictly limiting their space capability.
Any snippet or post from RFC is good if not great!

Return to Honorverse