Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Theemile and 73 guests

The Ultimate Verbotten Thread!

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Ultimate Verbotten Thread!
Post by namelessfly   » Wed May 14, 2014 4:59 pm

namelessfly

niethil wrote:
crewdude48 wrote:Dan Quayle; former US vice president under the first Bush. During his time in office, while visiting a school, he corrected a student's spelling to "patatoe."

In front of video cameras.

I didn't think there could ever be a politician who would make Flamby look smart. Obviously I was wrong.

Even worse would be a President who can't spell R E S P E C T when introducing Arethea Franklin.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/obama-has ... n-tribute/
Post by Reader Bob   » Wed May 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Reader Bob
Lieutenant Commander

We probably should be careful with the politicals or Duckk will shut this down even though they are funny. The politicians I mean. But, more to the point, Shroedinger (sp?) had a cat, not a hamster. But what is really needed is for the treecats, the six-limbed ones, to learn to make themselves and those good people they are with seem invisible to the bad guys. Then they infiltrate the enemy with rabid hamsters that decimate the Align and SL navies.
Post by namelessfly   » Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 am

namelessfly

Reader Bob wrote:We probably should be careful with the politicals or Duckk will shut this down even though they are funny. The politicians I mean. But, more to the point, Shroedinger (sp?) had a cat, not a hamster. But what is really needed is for the treecats, the six-limbed ones, to learn to make themselves and those good people they are with seem invisible to the bad guys. Then they infiltrate the enemy with rabid hamsters that decimate the Align and SL navies.

Right you are.
Post by niethil   » Sat May 17, 2014 8:12 am

niethil
Commander

Reader Bob wrote:But what is really needed is for the treecats, the six-limbed ones, to learn to make themselves and those good people they are with seem invisible to the bad guys. Then they infiltrate the enemy with rabid hamsters that decimate the Align and SL navies.

I don't know ... they should make sure that the Alignment doesn't have the Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch first. Otherwise the poor rodents will go, you know, boom !
-------------
'Oh, oh' he said in English. Evidently, he had completely mastered that language.
Post by Tenshinai   » Sat May 17, 2014 8:34 am

Tenshinai
Admiral

Where´s the BCPs by the way?

;)
Post by Northstar   » Sat May 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Northstar
Rear Admiral

Tenshinai wrote:Where´s the BCPs by the way?

;)

Refitting to be crewed by Beowulf Gremlins, who, jealous of the attention Sphinx Treecats are getting and overcome with a wave of Beowulfian patriotic fervor, have decided to reveal their own smarts and secret weapons and intelligence program. :mrgreen: :ugeek: :twisted:

Return to Honorverse