Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

Honor Series

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Honor Series
Post by StanJ1   » Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 am

StanJ1
Midshipman

Just completed story on the treaty (finally) with the Republic of Haven. However, is there a book out that carries on the story line. I'm new to David Weber and am 'gobbling' up the books :D
Re: Honor Series
Post by SWM   » Sat May 03, 2014 12:56 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

StanJ1 wrote:Just completed story on the treaty (finally) with the Republic of Haven. However, is there a book out that carries on the story line. I'm new to David Weber and am 'gobbling' up the books :D

If you go to the Library tab at the top of this page, and click on Bibliography, you will see all of the Honorverse books (except for Beginnings, the latest anthology, which is curiously missing). The Young Adult books and the Travis Long books are set in other time periods, and can be read separately. But you will probably want to read all of the other books. As suggested in another thread, the best order to read them in the first time is probably publication order.

I assume the book you just read Mission of Honor. There is one book that follows immediately after that--A Rising Thunder. But you will also want to read the Shadow of Saganami books and the Crown of Slaves books (all six books listed at the top of the Honorverse table) as well, since there is considerable crossover of threads. David has said that both of those threads will be brought back into the main books which will follow on A Rising Thunder.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Re: Honor Series
Post by crewdude48   » Sat May 03, 2014 1:44 pm

crewdude48
Commodore

StanJ1 wrote:Just completed story on the treaty (finally) with the Republic of Haven. However, is there a book out that carries on the story line. I'm new to David Weber and am 'gobbling' up the books :D

If you check out This thread, on page 2 I posted a list of all of the books, in publication order, so you can makes sure you didn't miss any. I hope you enjoy everything. :D

Return to Honorverse