Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jonathan_S, penny, ThinksMarkedly and 99 guests

Looking for a reference.

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Looking for a reference.
Post by ericth   » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:31 pm

ericth
Commander

A while back RFC posted some info I've been trying to locate. I'm not sure if it was here or on Baen's bar. It contained some details on missile defense, specifically why tracking time is so important to missile defense and about how a certain point in the missile flight cycle is important to distinguishing a real missile from a decoy. I believe it was related to the moment a missile goes into autonomous mode.
Any barflies recall this info?
Re: Looking for a reference.
Post by ncwolf   » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 pm

ncwolf
Commander

Post by bunyipbelle   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:36 am

bunyipbelle
Lieutenant Commander

You might be able to find the information you are looking for on this website. Go to the FAQs and look under Pearls of Weber.There is some information about missiles there.
Post by SWM   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 am

SWM
Fleet Admiral

I'm pretty sure it is not on the Pearls or in this forum, because I don't recognize it. Unless the original poster is misremembering the text, my guess is it was on the Bar.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by jgnfld   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 am

jgnfld
Captain of the List

I think this info is going to be very generation specific. Especially once we work up to Apollo.

ericth wrote:A while back RFC posted some info I've been trying to locate. I'm not sure if it was here or on Baen's bar. It contained some details on missile defense, specifically why tracking time is so important to missile defense and about how a certain point in the missile flight cycle is important to distinguishing a real missile from a decoy. I believe it was related to the moment a missile goes into autonomous mode.
Any barflies recall this info?

Return to Honorverse