Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests

San Martin War

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
San Martin War
Post by Donnachaidh   » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Maybe someone can help me out. I can't find anything with google but I'm positive a read a short story that was all about the San Martin War. Am I mus-remembering?
Post by kzt   » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:37 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

I believe it was mentioned in IWBMHoS and I think in the Manticore History section of HoS. I don't remember a full story about it.
Re: San Martin War
Post by Jonathan_S   » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:53 pm

Jonathan_S
Fleet Admiral

kzt wrote:I believe it was mentioned in IWBMHoS and I think in the Manticore History section of HoS. I don't remember a full story about it.

I don't think it was in the story "I Will Build My House of Steel" but it was somewhere in the history section of House of Steel. And there might have been a few more tidbits in the character bios in the same book. (Might even be one more mention in a ship class description)
Post by Quinlan73   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:02 am

Quinlan73
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

I believe the expedition was commanded by Edward Saganami. And they made the transit via hyper instead of using the Junction for the element of surprise.
Post by runsforcelery   » Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:37 am

runsforcelery
First Space Lord

Quinlan73 wrote:I believe the expedition was commanded by Edward Saganami. And they made the transit via hyper instead of using the Junction for the element of surprise.

Try Quentin Saint-James. It is referenced in passing in I Will Build My House of Steel and described in some detail in the bio section about Quentin.

"Oh, bother!" said Pooh, as Piglet came back from the dead.
Post by Donnachaidh   » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Donnachaidh
Rear Admiral

Thanks, that's the part I was trying to remember and couldn't fine.

runsforcelery wrote:
Quinlan73 wrote:I believe the expedition was commanded by Edward Saganami. And they made the transit via hyper instead of using the Junction for the element of surprise.

Try Quentin Saint-James. It is referenced in passing in I Will Build My House of Steel and described in some detail in the bio section about Quentin.

Return to Honorverse