Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests

Leather Bound HOTQ

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Leather Bound HOTQ
Post by jaegan   » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:31 am

jaegan
Midshipman

clancy688 wrote:Thank God I ordered my copies of all three books months in advance. ^^;

1000 copies doesn't sound like a big number if there's people from all over the world trying to get them...

So I have three books which are one out of a thousand each? Very cool. :D

Silly me, I forgot and missed HotQ. I pre-ordered SVW and it just came a few days ago, but I'm still looking for someone who bought an extra HotQ. Even though I sympathize with rfc's wrist, I wish these were a little less "limited". Maybe the demand will support a less limited, non-signed leather edition one of these days.
Post by Tel Comzac   » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:55 am

Tel Comzac
Midshipman

Thank you very much for the reply, My leather-bound copy of 'The Short Victorious War' just arrived; it is a lovely book. AND now that I safely have my copy, I bought it from Books-a-Million and as of 10:50 am on November 11th they still list it as in stock.

I now have four signed books, all three leather bound and Cauldron, thanks.
Post by clancy688   » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:45 pm

clancy688
Captain of the List

jaegan wrote:Silly me, I forgot and missed HotQ.

So far amazon has been very courteous... and informed me via email as soon as they listed HotQ and SVW. There are times when you gotta love google and amazon knowing enough about you to successfully deduce what you want to buy in the future.
Post by jaegan   » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:05 am

jaegan
Midshipman

clancy688 wrote:
jaegan wrote:Silly me, I forgot and missed HotQ.

So far amazon has been very courteous... and informed me via email as soon as they listed HotQ and SVW. There are times when you gotta love google and amazon knowing enough about you to successfully deduce what you want to buy in the future.

Oh yeah, they're great. I just didn't pre-order and had a lot going on, then by the time I thought about it and checked, HotQ was already out of stock. Ah well, eventually one will turn up on the secondary market. Anyone heard anything about when Field of Dishonor might be coming out yet?
Post by clancy688   » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:58 pm

clancy688
Captain of the List

Aaaaaand I have just preordered the leatherbound edition of Field of Dishonor...

...which is funny, actually, since it isn't listed on amazon.com... but on amazon.de oO

Return to Honorverse