Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 165 guests

Cupid

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Cupid
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:
roseandheather wrote:This thread obviously needs the kiss of life and it is obviously my duty to provide it.

Give me a character and I'll give you the character I think would be that character's perfect Cupid match - and I'll even explain why, no squee involved!! Bonus: I'll give you "their" song. (It's that kind of night.)

Queen Berry.

SPOILERS!! :lol:

Spoilers? What's it spoiling? What?!
What am I missing!?!?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Yow   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 am

Yow
Captain (Junior Grade)

roseandheather wrote:
roseandheather wrote:This thread obviously needs the kiss of life and it is obviously my duty to provide it.

Give me a character and I'll give you the character I think would be that character's perfect Cupid match - and I'll even explain why, no squee involved!! Bonus: I'll give you "their" song. (It's that kind of night.)

Queen Berry.

cthia wrote:Spoilers? What's it spoiling? What?!
What am I missing!?!?

Only the second best official title a government can bestow upon its subjects :lol:

Cthia's father ~ "Son, do not cater to the common belief that a person has to earn respect. That is not true. You should give every person respect right from the start. What a person has to earn is your continued respect!"
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:34 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Yow wrote:

Queen Berry.

cthia wrote:
What am I missing!?!?

yow wrote:
Only the second best official title a government can bestow upon its subjects :lol:

You do know, that if you refuse to give me at least the name of the book that it's spoiling that you've effectively turned it from a spoiler into a teaser?! :(

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by SWM   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 am

SWM
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:
roseandheather wrote:Queen Berry.

What am I missing!?!?

Queen Berry gets a boyfriend in Torch of Freedom.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:54 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SWM wrote:
cthia wrote:Queen Berry.

What am I missing!?!?

swm wrote:Queen Berry gets a boyfriend in Torch of Freedom.

Boyfriend? Gees, be careful what you ask for Cthia. SWM set off a plot-bomb and I was in blast radius! But it ended the suspense. Thanks!

Now if only I can figure out how to tell my niece, who has been complaing about Berry not having a boyfriend. Now she's gonna go active like a bunch of Mexican jumping beans. :lol:

Post by KNick   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:46 am

KNick
Admiral

Yow wrote:
What am I missing!?!?

Cthia, I see you and your niece haven't read Cauldron of Ghosts yet. You and your niece need to get reading and get up to speed. There are things in some of the books that will have her bouncing like a kangaroo on steroids on speed. What happens to Queen berry is just one of them.
_

Try to take a fisherman's fish and you will be tomorrows bait!!!
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:32 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Yow wrote:
What am I missing!?!?

KNick wrote:
Cthia, I see you and your niece haven't read Cauldron of Ghosts yet. You and your niece need to get reading and get up to speed. There are things in some of the books that will have her bouncing like a kangaroo on steroids on speed. What happens to Queen berry is just one of them.

You are definitely stirring the pot! I promise I shall taste the stew.

He tasks me. He tasks me.

Post by Dca   » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Dca
Lieutenant Commander

KNick wrote:Cthia, I see you and your niece haven't read Cauldron of Ghosts yet. You and your niece need to get reading and get up to speed. There are things in some of the books that will have her bouncing like a kangaroo on steroids on speed. What happens to Queen berry is just one of them.

It'll be over all too soon Cthia, so savor the discovery. The second time through is good, but not the same.
Post by cthia   » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:45 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Dca wrote:
KNick wrote:Cthia, I see you and your niece haven't read Cauldron of Ghosts yet. You and your niece need to get reading and get up to speed. There are things in some of the books that will have her bouncing like a kangaroo on steroids on speed. What happens to Queen berry is just one of them.

It'll be over all too soon Cthia, so savor the discovery. The second time through is good, but not the same.

Apparently so. I emailed her this post and she took to task immediately. My sister rang me to tell me she is holed up in her room.

My nieces last text: 'Oh my gosh uncle.'
She doesn't read a book. She swallows it.

Post by roseandheather   » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:17 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

Warner Caslet and anybody. That man deserves love if anyone does. (I'll admit there was a time when I shipped him and Shannon, but now Sonja.)

Hmmmmm. Rachel Mayhew?? :mrgreen:
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."

Return to Honorverse