Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: George J. Smith, Google [Bot] and 37 guests

Cupid

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Cupid
Post by roseandheather   » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:27 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

cthia wrote:
roseandheather wrote:
You are an impudent rascal. Begone.

:o :o :o

Guppy Syndrome

This is the part where you repeat, "Rose shares Michelle Henke's sense of humor and I should not take anything she says seriously unless she tells me to." :lol:
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by Greentea   » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Greentea
Commander

This is purely head-canon and sure to be shot down, but I keep on thinking that Steve Westman and Abigail Hearns would be a very cute couple. ::Walks away humming "the farmers and the cowboys should be friends."::
Cup of tea? Yes, please.
Post by roseandheather   » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:19 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

Greentea wrote:This is purely head-canon and sure to be shot down, but I keep on thinking that Steve Westman and Abigail Hearns would be a very cute couple. ::Walks away humming "the farmers and the cowboys should be friends."::

A part of my brain is nodding furiously in agreement.

Another part is going, "But... but Stephen and Helen!"

The third is going, "But Helen and Paulo!"

...you see my problem here? :lol:
~*~

Javier & Eloise
Post by cthia   » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:22 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather wrote:
You are an impudent rascal. Begone.

This is the part where you repeat, "Rose shares Michelle Henke's sense of humor and I should not take anything she says seriously unless she tells me to." :lol:

So the rose has thorns. :D

Prick me all you want. I still love you.
Grayson-like princesses can do no wrong!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by jchilds   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:01 am

jchilds
Captain of the List

Just remember, our Intrepid Heroes(tm) aren't necessarily limited to marriage pairings.

After all, Beowulf and its entire menu of marriage variations are at generally no more than a short trip and a wormhole jump or two from most of them. So you could shoehorn Sonja, Shannon and Simoes into the same marriage. :lol:

I also can't see Matteo and Abigail - they sent him to armsman school and I'm sure they have a course/seminar/lecture there called "The Steadholder's Daughter" to help them handle behaviour similar to Elizabeth's in the House of Steel novella.

Also, you should all be totally and utterly ashamed of yourselves. You've completely ignored Mac! :shock:
Post by bunyipbelle   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:12 am

bunyipbelle
Lieutenant Commander

Sonja Hemphill ---> Shannon Foraker
I really want to see what happens when these two meet each other. They have so much in common. I particulary want to see them meet after being assigned treecat bodyguards.I think it would be very interesting to see.

Eloise Pritchard ---> Tom Theisman
I think Eloise has been grieving for Javier for long enough. I think she could do with some romance in her life.

Michael Oversteegen ---> Abigail Hearnes
I really want to see what Michael is like when he is in love. I think that they would suit each other. I do not care if they breach military regulations.

Michelle Henke ---> Lester Tourville
I think that Michelle could do with some romance in her life. I think that Lester's cowboy personality would be a nice contrast to Michelle's personality. Their being from very different backgrounds would add spice to the relationship.
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:50 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

roseandheather:

Rose shares Michelle Henke's sense of humor and I should not take anything she says seriously unless she tells me to.

Except the part where she says she'll keep me! :D

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:58 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

bunyipbelle wrote:Sonja Hemphill ---> Shannon Foraker
I really want to see what happens when these two meet each other. They have so much in common. I particulary want to see them meet after being assigned treecat bodyguards.I think it would be very interesting to see.

Eloise Pritchard ---> Tom Theisman
I think Eloise has been grieving for Javier for long enough. I think she could do with some romance in her life.

Michael Oversteegen ---> Abigail Hearnes
I really want to see what Michael is like when he is in love. I think that they would suit each other. I do not care if they breach military regulations.

Michelle Henke ---> Lester Tourville
I think that Michelle could do with some romance in her life. I think that Lester's cowboy personality would be a nice contrast to Michelle's personality. Their being from very different backgrounds would add spice to the relationship.

I'd like to see the resultant technology those two could produce.

White Haven to the two of them after test firing the new weapons systems...

"My God women! The two of you together! What have we unleashed on mankind!"

Foraker$Hemphill collectively, "oops!!"

Last edited by cthia on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by roseandheather   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:10 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

bunyipbelle wrote:Sonja Hemphill ---> Shannon Foraker

I have said it before and I will say it again: quantum singularity of lesbian nerd love. BRING IT ON.

bunyipbelle wrote:Eloise Pritchard ---> Tom Theisman

THANK YOU TESTER COMFORTER AND INTERCESSOR, I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS THIS!!! *turns off capslock* Whoops. Anyway! Yes. This. Please. It's been coming for so long. She will always love Javier and Tom has to know that, but so will Honor always love Paul - and Tom and Eloise have been knit together by this revolution and by this alliance, by shared regret and shared triumph, by shared sorrow and by shared joy - really, at this point the only one I can see for them is each other.

bunyipbelle wrote:Michael Oversteegen ---> Abigail Hearnes

Michael Oversteegen would be the world's biggest dork in love and Abby is perfect for him.

bunyipbelle wrote:Michelle Henke ---> Lester Tourville

Now this is a pairing I never thought of.

Clearly I need to think about it some more because... hello. There are possibilities here.

You. I like you. You should hang around for awhile. A long while.
~*~

Javier & Eloise
Post by Hutch   » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:31 pm

Hutch
Vice Admiral

jchilds wrote: Also, you should all be totally and utterly ashamed of yourselves. You've completely ignored Mac! :shock:

I've always lumped MacGuiness in as part of "Honor's Harem", since if you think about it, all the men that have been closest to her (Alistar, Andreas, Rafe, Fritz, Scotty, Andrew, and of course Mac) have either not been married or if they have, it has never been mentioned in the storyline.

I've always thought they simply couldn't find a woman that measured up to Honor to fall in love with....IMHO.
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5

Return to Honorverse