Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], fester, Vince and 7 guests

Information I'd love to know

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Information I'd love to know
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

An outline of the last book.

WHAT IS INSIDE!

Table of contents

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by ldwechsler   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 pm

ldwechsler
Captain (Junior Grade)

No, wholesale would be Vanessa Murakuma. (Home Hive 2 destruction, The Shiva Option ch. 32)[/quote]

I agree. But then again what do we mean by dangerous? Vanessa killed a lot of bugs. Honor killed lots of people.

And rulers can order people killed.

By the way, a lot of what has been said about Elizabeth was wrong. She might be stubborn but she certainly showed a lot of flexibility in a lot of ways, particularly in more recent books. Yes, she hated the Havenites but had good reason for it.
Post by cthia   » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:56 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

ETA -- the Lenny Dets.

or -- when will the shit hit the fan?

or -- when will the Dets collect on a few debts?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse