Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: George J. Smith and 12 guests

Information I'd love to know

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Information I'd love to know
Post by cthia   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:03 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

An outline of the last book.

WHAT IS INSIDE!

Table of contents

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by ldwechsler   » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:47 pm

ldwechsler
Commodore

No, wholesale would be Vanessa Murakuma. (Home Hive 2 destruction, The Shiva Option ch. 32)[/quote]

I agree. But then again what do we mean by dangerous? Vanessa killed a lot of bugs. Honor killed lots of people.

And rulers can order people killed.

By the way, a lot of what has been said about Elizabeth was wrong. She might be stubborn but she certainly showed a lot of flexibility in a lot of ways, particularly in more recent books. Yes, she hated the Havenites but had good reason for it.
Post by cthia   » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:56 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

ETA -- the Lenny Dets.

or -- when will the shit hit the fan?

or -- when will the Dets collect on a few debts?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse