Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests

Information I'd love to know

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Information I'd love to know
Post by cthia   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:31 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

One more quick early morning question if you don't mind. Who exactly has to die for Michelle to become Queen? She's fifth in line for succession.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Hutch   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 pm

Hutch
Vice Admiral

cthia wrote:One more quick early morning question if you don't mind. Who exactly has to die for Michelle to become Queen? She's fifth in line for succession.

The Honorverse Wiki is your friend: http://honorverse.wikia.com/wiki/Monarch_of_Manticore

For those who don't want to click over, it goes:

1. Crown Prince Roger (and any children he may have)

2. Princess Joanna (Roger's younger sister)
3. Duke Winton-Seigburg (Michale, Elizabeth's Brother)
4. Grand Duchess Winton-Henke (Caitrin, Roger's Sister)
5. Countess Gold Peak (Mike Henke).
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Post by SharkHunter   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:17 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

Info I'd love to know lately in the RFC Honorverse?

Storm from the Shadows wrote:Taliadoros' physical senses had been sharply enhanced as part of his genotype's modifications, and Anisimovna knew additional odd bits and pieces of hardware had been surgically implanted to help suit him for his present function.

Mr. SuperBred bodyguard's implant list.
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by SWM   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm

SWM
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:Info I'd love to know lately in the RFC Honorverse?

Storm from the Shadows wrote:Taliadoros' physical senses had been sharply enhanced as part of his genotype's modifications, and Anisimovna knew additional odd bits and pieces of hardware had been surgically implanted to help suit him for his present function.

Let's see...both legs, one arm, one eye--or was it an ear?
:lol:

Yeah, it would be interesting to know what implants he has, just to get a feel for the kind of military cybernetics around the galaxy.
--------------------------------------------
Librarian: The Original Search Engine
Post by JeffEngel   » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:50 pm

JeffEngel
Admiral

SWM wrote:
SharkHunter wrote:Info I'd love to know lately in the RFC Honorverse?

Yeah, it would be interesting to know what implants he has, just to get a feel for the kind of military cybernetics around the galaxy.

I recall a hint somewhere that a small minority of human cultures take to a lot of cybernetic body modification. I'd like to find out more about them and what they pack in.
Post by stewart   » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:49 am

stewart
Captain of the List

Mr. SuperBred bodyguard's implant list.[/quote]

Yeah, it would be interesting to know what implants he has, just to get a feel for the kind of military cybernetics around the galaxy.[/quote]
I recall a hint somewhere that a small minority of human cultures take to a lot of cybernetic body modification. I'd like to find out more about them and what they pack in.[/quote]

-----------------

Enter the Borg -- Resistance is Futile

(Oops, wrong universe)

-- Stewart
Post by stewart   » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:51 am

stewart
Captain of the List

Just finished re-reading In Fire Forged [/b[b]]"Let's Dance"

Questions --

1) Did the Saginaw System end up in Manticoran Silesia or Andermani Silesia ?
2) Is Sector Govenor Charnowska still in residence, or did she take the opportunity to relocate after the partition and annexation ?
3) I wonder how she would react to a "re-visit" with (now) Duchess Harrington ? (retorical question)
4) Is the Casimir System Govenor still in residence (figure the odds) ? how he would react to a "re-visit" with (now) Duchess Harrington ? (again retorical question)

-- Stewart
Post by stewart   » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:53 am

stewart
Captain of the List

stewart wrote:Just finished re-reading In Fire Forged [/b[b]]"Let's Dance"

Questions --

1) Is Commodore Teschendorff still in the area and still in the Silesian Navy (now integrating into the Manticoran Navy under Adm Sarnow) ?

2) Selesia would be an excellent place to deploy recommissioned Starknights, Prince Consorts and other older RMN CA's with FTL capability. They all would be a step up from the local-builds, and familiarize the x-Silli Navy with Manty hardware while awaiting new-builts from the rebuilt RMN or Grayson yards.

-- Stewart
Post by stewart   » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:54 am

stewart
Captain of the List

Questions --

1) Are John Brown Matheson, his wife, daughter and the other Audabon "representatives" still operating out of Onyx and Jasper or did they also re-locate to Boewulf or Manticore ?

2) If they are still on Jasper, have they established regular contact with Torch ?

-- Stewart
Post by stewart   » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:55 am

stewart
Captain of the List

stewart wrote:

Questions --

1) Under the new Manty (or Andy) administration, might Casimir (like Torch) become a liberated slave-dominated society ?

2) If a Liberated Slave planet, as we speculate about a post-partition Casimir, were to opt for independence / protectorate status (similar to Sidemore), might they fare better under a Manty or Andy administration ? -- Keep in mind that the partition was negotiated by the High Ridge Government but implemented by the Grantville Government.

-- Stewart

Return to Honorverse