Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 136 guests

Plot twists that WON'T happen

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Plot twists that WON'T happen
Post by niethil   » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:25 am

niethil
Commander

The most popular HV program run by Stacey Hauptmann's press empire is the Treecat Show, where treecats make fun of clan elders and human politicians's blunders.
-------------
'Oh, oh' he said in English. Evidently, he had completely mastered that language.
Post by cthia   » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:42 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

A Masadan HD evangelist touches Emily and chants something Masoddy. Emily stands up and says ...

"I can walk. Tester, I can walk!"

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Lord Skimper   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:44 am

Lord Skimper
Vice Admiral

Honor invites Tourville to join the Family.
Post by Hutch   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:21 am

Hutch
Vice Admiral

niethil wrote:The most popular HV program run by Stacey Hauptmann's press empire is the Treecat Show, where treecats make fun of clan elders and human politicians's blunders.

You know, of all the stuff in this thread, I could almost see this one happening, in some form or another....
No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.

What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here! Boom. Sooner or later. BOOM! -LT. Cmdr. Susan Ivanova, Babylon 5
Post by Invictus   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:38 am

Invictus
Commander

Theemile wrote:
cthia wrote:Nimitz discovering celery soup? :D

10 to 1 he already has.

Do Treecats have cheeks? Inquiring minds would like to know! :lol:

"When you talk about damage radius, even atomic weapons pale before that of an unfettered idiot in a position of power." Sam Starfall
Post by cthia   » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:26 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

One of Benjamin's wives have left the planet to be with a Masadan.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cthia   » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:57 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Masadan's eyes are opened, leading to a reunion with Grayson because Tester sends his only begotten Son to tell them they're so far off the track that there's no choo choo in the train, only chit chit.

Post by cthia   » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:42 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

During the occupation of Masada, several baby treecats accidentally escape into the wild and multiply into a large clan. They begin to adopt Masadan's and turn evil from constant exposure to Masadans.

Now there's an evil Masadan chapter of treecats hell bent on ridding the galaxy of other sinful treecats. They're called the Peoplehood of Righteous Treecats.

Talk about an uncivil treecat war.

Post by cthia   » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:59 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cthia wrote:During the occupation of Masada, several baby treecats accidentally escape into the wild and multiply into a large clan. They begin to adopt Masadan's and turn evil from constant exposure to Masadans.

Now there's an evil Masadan chapter of treecats hell bent on ridding the galaxy of other sinful treecats. They're called the Peoplehood of Righteous Treecats.

Talk about an uncivil treecat war.

Let's make it interesting. These treecats are much more powerful than Sphinx cats because they've discovered a rare strain of flourishing veggie that's much better than celery that grows only on Masada... carrots. They have developed telekinesis.

Uh, what's up ... doc?

Evil carrot cats against good celery cats. And the soup thickens.

And RFC wouldn't even have to change his moniker.
RFC could just as easily stand for runsfromcarrots.

[cthia ducks and dodges telekinetically thrown UFOs.]

Post by cthia   » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:31 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

The establishment of female Keys ... KeyMasters.
Or would that be Master Keys.

Return to Honorverse