Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 53 guests

Most hated character

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Most hated character
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:28 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Datachip:

Urgent
High Priority *
Low Priority

RMN & Allied Personnel,
I need help with a personal project. I intensely identify with characters, as I am sure we all do. And I am not above shedding a tear. But characters can also really get under my skin. However, I haven't been able to definitively settle on my most hated character. It fluctuates back and forth between two. Pavel Young (SOB!) And that frickin' lowdown sorry piece of...of...Baron High Ridge and the way he drove the government into the ground with his pettiness. And just when Elizabeth's navy was about to drop the bomb on Haven (so to speak). I ask you RMN, for your vote for number one hated character of all. Of course it is ok to elaborate and even add others (I understand the need to vent) but please make it clear whom is your #1 hated character. The one that really makes your blood boil. That you'd like to feed out an airlock, after locking them up with a starved hexapuma. I know it is difficult but please try, and remember, do keep it PG-13. (Probably the most difficult task of all)
There are many others of course but I get one number one vote...
1. Baron High Ridge... #$@#$%$ jackass!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Most hated character
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I might add, of course it is ok if they have already met their demise.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by pokermind   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:43 pm

pokermind
Fleet Admiral

What no Oscar St. Just, no Cordelia Ransom, and no Sword of the Faithful Matthew Simonds?

Cordelia Ransom by DA Artist GuiMontag

:o Poker
CPO Poker Mind Image and, Mangy Fur the Smart Alick Spacecat.

"Better to be hung for a hexapuma than a housecat," Com. Pang Yau-pau, ART.
Post by Fireflair   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:55 pm

Fireflair
Captain of the List

I'm gonna go with Arnold Giancola. He's a definite toad. Pierre, when looked at from his point of view, had plenty of faults. He even acknowledged them in private thoughts. But he'd created a monster he couldn't figure a way out of, other than the war. Cordella, well she was pretty rotten, certainly far worse then Oscar. Oscar had the virtue of loyalty.
Post by Greentea   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 pm

Greentea
Commander

I think I am going to have to go with 1) Pavel Young, 2) Cordelia Ransom, and 3) Pavel Young's father. They were such loathsome people and I was happy when they met with their demise.
Cup of tea? Yes, please.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:04 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

I was trying not to subconciously influence anyone. But since the ice has been broken. Cordelia Ranson arrrrrrghhh.
That has got to be the meanest life-form in human form! I actually expect her to garner her share of #1 votes.
Thanks

Post by Karthak   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:05 pm

Karthak
Lieutenant (Junior Grade)

Cordelia Ransom. She is the only character who actually made me hiss out loud.
Post by cthia   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:10 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Leutenant Karthak,
You can't do that sir. You can't kill her. Your career sir! :D

Post by Northstar   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Northstar
Rear Admiral

Sorry, no single one. All named so far are loathsome slime, absolutely :evil: :D

But my vote has to go to the Detweiler family and all their happy psychopathic cohorts. All of them and all their works. I loathe the MA utterly. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :mrgreen:

I so want them all dead and that story thread over. :? :ugeek: :P
Post by MaxxQ   » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:21 pm

MaxxQ
BuNine

Karthak wrote:Cordelia Ransom. She is the only character who actually made me hiss out loud.

^^^This.

What makes me hate her is that she pretty much *believes* the crap she spews. I suppose I ought to pity her for it, but I can never bring myself to. It's pure hatred all the way.

Oh, and I want to thank cthia for starting threads like this and the others. You have brought some sorely-needed humor and calming down to this forum after all the other crap going on about the graphic novel covers.

Return to Honorverse