Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 41 guests

Movie Cast Discussion

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Movie Cast Discussion
Post by cthia   » Wed May 14, 2014 12:21 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Yvonne Strahovski as Alice Truman. She is quite a prepossessing sight. Though I never imagined Alice to be 5'9" tall.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Cheopis   » Sat May 17, 2014 1:56 am

Cheopis
Vice Admiral

Was poking around in my head for other actors that have some visual recognition who have played roles that match up with Honorverse characters to some degree. Came up with Paul Blackthorne as Lester Tourville.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Blackthorne

I think he did a pretty decent Harry Dresden in the Dresden Files, and could easily see him playing the cigar-chomping admiral who uses a partially-pretended gung-ho attitude to disguise what he really thinks about some things.
Post by roseandheather   » Sat May 17, 2014 2:14 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

Cheopis wrote:Was poking around in my head for other actors that have some visual recognition who have played roles that match up with Honorverse characters to some degree. Came up with Paul Blackthorne as Lester Tourville.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Blackthorne

I think he did a pretty decent Harry Dresden in the Dresden Files, and could easily see him playing the cigar-chomping admiral who uses a partially-pretended gung-ho attitude to disguise what he really thinks about some things.

Oooh, yes! I loved him in The Dresden Files and I think he'd make a wonderful Tourville!!
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."

Return to Honorverse