Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests

Treecat vs Earth's apex predators

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Treecat vs Earth's apex predators
Post by cthia   » Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:31 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

:idea:

Treecat Posse

I am certain there are planets that have trouble with their creatures. Like Earth still has trouble with the occasional killer lion, or tiger, or bear. Treecats can live amongst these creatures and find out which ones are terrorizing neighborhoods. They can even track humans who hide out in the woods or jungles.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Treecat vs Earth's apex predators
Post by Loren Pechtel   » Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:13 am

Loren Pechtel
Rear Admiral

cthia wrote:
Loren Pechtel wrote:I think Nimitz could slice up said snake and remove the threat.

Nimitz might get caught off-guard. Especially if constricting snakes are not part of his experience. Are there constricting snakes on Sphynx? If the snake wraps Nimitz up before he can use his claws, Nimitz is toast.

Wrestlers can defeat boxers if they get them in a submission hold first. Like Zilwicki getting you in a headlock.

Snakes don't actually squeeze that much. They keep you from breathing and they go for the torso, not the limbs. Nimitz has plenty of time to slice up said snake.

Return to Honorverse