Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 151 guests

1924 PD - Rebuilding the Solarian League Navy

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: 1924 PD - Rebuilding the Solarian League Navy
Post by cthia   » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:14 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

tlb wrote:
cthia wrote:I just cannot stop wondering what the dynamics of the HV would be like if the SL threw the GA a curve and allied itself with someone else. After all, one good curve deserves another. Does it not, Grayson and Haven?

But who would they pitch in with? The Andermani perhaps? Could the union between those two somehow turn out to be advantageous for both of them after the Andermani was once worried about SL aggression?

The Andermani were part of the Grand Alliance as an outcome of the partitioning of the Silesian Confederacy, but agreed to be neutral in the fight against the Solarian League. I expect the agreement to ally with Manticore, Haven and Grayson (and others?) is still in place, since they are getting the latest GA weapon systems.

Why shouldn't the new Solarian League work to a point where they can get a Pact with the Grand Alliance?

I see no reason for them not to. I even suggested it in another thread. In fact, it seems to me to be a natural progression of things to come; and it is predicted by this.

It goes a little something like this in the Darius system. "Darn, we prodded the hornets' nest(s) and now all of the nests have joined together!"

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse