Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], zyffyr and 38 guests

Treecat on my shoulder

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Treecat on my shoulder
Post by Gryfalcon   » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:07 am

Gryfalcon
Midshipman

Re: Treecat on my shoulder
Post by Theemile   » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:52 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

Much cuter than the Nimitz Evergreen came up with - I'd definitely let my kids play with it!
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Re: Treecat on my shoulder
Post by Gryfalcon   » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Gryfalcon
Midshipman

Theemile wrote:
Much cuter than the Nimitz Evergreen came up with - I'd definitely let my kids play with it!

Thanks!

Evergreen made a choice based on how deadly Nimitz is in combat. Not my preference, and I know it upset a lot of longtime fans of the series. Happily, for my puppet I can go back to the books and embrace the fluff!

I've been a fan of Honor Harrington (and Nimitz, of course) for decades, so when I saw woodbabies for the first time, my mind naturally went "fluffy shoulder sitting puppets, hmm, sounds like it would be perfect for a treecat!" He shipped yesterday, and I'm super excited for him to arrive.

Return to Honorverse