Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Stonewall and 14 guests

What's the Point of Raoul?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: What's the Point of Raoul?
Post by Relax   » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:47 pm

Relax
Admiral

PeterZ wrote:I think the next story arc will be written like the Shadow of Saganami arc. There will be no one key character. Instead we will have and ensemble of characters each telling the story from a separate part of the plot.

Honor will occupy the central hub where all the spokes connect. Yet much like any central hub, it doesn't really move as much as the outer edge of the spokes. She will command the central fleet and speak with the movers and shakers of the Confederated Alliance.

DW extensively addresses this issue in the Royal Manticoran Navy interview I linked. Takes up at least half an hour of the first 2 hours. Instead of me trying to paraphrase, go get it from the horses mouth. :)
_________
Tally Ho!
Relax
Post by PeterZ   » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:44 pm

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

Where is that link?
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 am

ThinksMarkedly
Vice Admiral

PeterZ wrote:Where is that link?

See thread David Weber/Eric Flint The Manticoran Navy Youtube interview
Post by PeterZ   » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:44 am

PeterZ
Fleet Admiral

PeterZ wrote:I think the next story arc will be written like the Shadow of Saganami arc. There will be no one key character. Instead we will have and ensemble of characters each telling the story from a separate part of the plot.

Honor will occupy the central hub where all the spokes connect. Yet much like any central hub, it doesn't really move as much as the outer edge of the spokes. She will command the central fleet and speak with the movers and shakers of the Confederated Alliance.
Relax wrote:DW extensively addresses this issue in the Royal Manticoran Navy interview I linked. Takes up at least half an hour of the first 2 hours. Instead of me trying to paraphrase, go get it from the horses mouth. :)

Yup and I am right in my assertion.

Return to Honorverse