Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 127 guests

"A Beautiful Freindship" question

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
"A Beautiful Freindship" question
Post by cavalloscuro   » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:53 pm

cavalloscuro
Midshipman

Forgive the newbie if this is the wrong forum. After re-reading the "Star Kingdom Novel" trilogy I discover an incident in the first book, "A Beautiful Friendship", that I remember from another book and it is driving me crazy trying to remember which book it was in. I am referring to the incident where MacDallan was lead by "the stray" to its clan so they could "communicate" with him about what happened to Erhardt's vehicle. I know I read this account in much more detail in another book, but which one?
Re: "A Beautiful Freindship" question
Post by Duckk   » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Duckk
Site Admin

It’s in the anthology Worlds of Honor.
-------------------------
Shields at 50%, taunting at 100%! - Tom Pope
Post by cavalloscuro   » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:10 pm

cavalloscuro
Midshipman

Thanks! That must have been one of the books my son took to halfprice books a while ago. I am still trying to replace those.
Post by tlb   » Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:20 pm

tlb
Fleet Admiral

cavalloscuro wrote:Thanks! That must have been one of the books my son took to halfprice books a while ago. I am still trying to replace those.

If you do not mind reading it on a device, then it is included in the Baen CD. For example the Mission of Honor CD at http://baencd.thefifthimperium.com/

Return to Honorverse