Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: drothgery, LewK, penny and 58 guests

Manticore A, Manticore B & the Junction

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Manticore A, Manticore B & the Junction
Post by munroburton   » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:56 pm

munroburton
Admiral

jchilds wrote:
isaac_newton wrote:do you mean House of Steel?
that's what I got the info that I had from... I was wondering if it was more defined elsewhere...

Jayne's Intelligence Review : The Royal Manticoran Navy, has a couple of things House of Steel doesn't. The writeup is sparser and some of the numbers are slightly different, but there is a table of planets with orbit, size, gravity (for rocky planets) and number of moons. There is also a full page colour plate of the layout of the A and B subsystems, with a picture of the kingdom's flag and a B&W inset that better shows the relation between Manticores A,B and the WHJ compared to the diagram in HoS.

You can preview the relevant pages here: https://www.wargamevault.com/product/14 ... coran-Navy

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll help answer the question of what exactly the MWJ is orbiting.
Re: Manticore A, Manticore B & the Junction
Post by isaac_newton   » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:02 pm

isaac_newton
Rear Admiral

munroburton wrote:
jchilds wrote:Jayne's Intelligence Review : The Royal Manticoran Navy, has a couple of things House of Steel doesn't. The writeup is sparser and some of the numbers are slightly different, but there is a table of planets with orbit, size, gravity (for rocky planets) and number of moons. There is also a full page colour plate of the layout of the A and B subsystems, with a picture of the kingdom's flag and a B&W inset that better shows the relation between Manticores A,B and the WHJ compared to the diagram in HoS.

You can preview the relevant pages here: https://www.wargamevault.com/product/14 ... coran-Navy

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll help answer the question of what exactly the MWJ is orbiting.

Excellent - thanks guys! :-)

Return to Honorverse