Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests

Cat noming celery

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Cat noming celery
Post by davidkscot   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:53 pm

davidkscot
Midshipman

Though people might get a kick out of this, saw it on Reddit and immediately thought of treecats.

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comment ... dium=web2x

:lol:
Re: Cat noming celery
Post by cthia   » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:14 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Greedy guts name is Mikey. The other cat said, "Give it to Mikey, he'll eat anything."

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: Cat noming celery
Post by Brigade XO   » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:01 pm

Brigade XO
Fleet Admiral

Look like our cat (now back with our daughter (his "grandmothermother" since she was the owner of both his parents). Dog (long story but confused the hell out of the Labradore when we called him by name :) ) He had some intersting quirks in taste. The other cats wouldn't eat something like celery and would react like the other cat in the video. But, yah, that's exactly the way he would go at things. Was partial to Spider Plants which meant that they had to be hung high out of his ability to get to them.

Return to Honorverse