Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests

To Theemile & Duckk

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
To Theemile & Duckk
Post by cthia   » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

We can still salvage the Newbie Sticky. It means a lot to me and obviously it means a lot to TheEmile. He went to a lot of trouble laying the foundation of the thread. Please, let us respect his work.

Theemile, would you be open to including a link to my post, the final page, in your opening post? Then perhaps Duckk can close the thread but retain it's stickiness.

If further dead horses need to be put out to pasture, see Theemile or Duckk.

I know it's hard to resist crossing the line someone makes in the sand, people, but we're adults now. Please discontinue posting in that thread. Open another thread if you simply must mount your hobby horse again.

Thank You!

Mycall4me, please forgive this action.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: To Theemile & Duckk
Post by cthia   » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:51 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Any objections?

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Re: To Theemile & Duckk
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:17 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

The point of the thread was to discuss what should be in the sticky post, not to be the sticky post. And not to rediscuss the topics themselves, of course.

We need to clean up the multiple topics and explanations of why they are dead horses, then make the post for Duckk to make sticky.

And yes, please include that RFC = runsforcelery = David. When I started reading the forum, I was wondering why people were talking about Request for Comments. And why Pooh sometimes got into the conversation or why the cost of refitting Beowulfan SDs was relevant (signatures are not clearly separated from the text).

Return to Honorverse