Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 42 guests

Next leather bound book

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Next leather bound book
Post by Gun Boat Diplomacy   » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Gun Boat Diplomacy
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

does anyone know which honorverse book will be re released next in leatherbound and when?
Re: Next leather bound book
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:21 pm

TFLYTSNBN

I like your name.
Post by dvdscar   » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:12 am

dvdscar
Lieutenant (Senior Grade)

Gun Boat Diplomacy wrote:does anyone know which honorverse book will be re released next in leatherbound and when?

Since the last one done was Mission of Honor (which was published in Sept 2019, I think), the next one up is probably A Rising Thunder, although Toni could decide to start publishing the Shadow sub-series any time now. Either way, probably some time early next year.
Post by jaegan   » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:23 am

jaegan
Midshipman

I'm beginning to wonder. Usually they start being available for pre-order around the time the previous book comes out. So far we're several months past Mission and not a sign of Rising Thunder. I prefer to pre-order them as soon as possible, given the limited edition nature sometimes results in retailers overselling pre-orders. I've got them all except Honor of the Queen. Still haven't found anyone willing to let go of a copy of that one for a reasonable price.

edit 8-20-21: I finally gave in and paid an exorbitent price, but At least I have a complete (so far) set.

Return to Honorverse