Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests

The Alignment and the wormholes

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: The Alignment and the wormholes
Post by SharkHunter   » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:09 am

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

--snippin--
Maldorian wrote:The Alignment already controls the Visgoth and a wormhole on the Mannerheim territory via the RF.

Question with a great big IIRC in it... I thought that the Visigoth Junction was near Mesa and 10th fleet locked it up just after arriving to find the MAlign gone and the leadership in Mesa basically saying "WTF just happened?" because the puppetmasters are gone. Did I misread something?
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Re: The Alignment and the wormholes
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:14 am

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:--snippin--
Maldorian wrote:The Alignment already controls the Visgoth and a wormhole on the Mannerheim territory via the RF.

Question with a great big IIRC in it... I thought that the Visigoth Junction was near Mesa and 10th fleet locked it up just after arriving to find the MAlign gone and the leadership in Mesa basically saying "WTF just happened?" because the puppetmasters are gone. Did I misread something?

Nope. The Visigoth-Mesa warp bridge does indeed connect to Mesa. Which is now under Grand Alliance control. So the MAlign's possession of the wormhole is difficult to agree to, at best, right now.

Return to Honorverse