Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

Dicey vs Nimitz

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Dicey vs Nimitz
Post by Fox2!   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:34 am

Fox2!
Commodore

phillies wrote:
Current Flag Lieutenant already occupies the location?

It has been mentioned at least once that Mike is very conscious of the requirements of Article 129. And the narrowing pool of available bed partners as she rose in rank.
Post by saber964   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 pm

saber964
Admiral

TFLYTSNBN wrote:Why does Dicey sleep on Admiral Henke's legs rather than emulate Nimitz by sleeping on her chest?

Michelle likes the ability to breathe Maine Coons are known to reach 20-25lbs and some have reached 35lbs. If you want to know what it's like? Get 4 1gal water bottles and set 3 of them on your chest then add the fourth. A gallon of water weighs about 8lbs.
Post by ThinksMarkedly   » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:11 pm

ThinksMarkedly
Fleet Admiral

saber964 wrote:
TFLYTSNBN wrote:Why does Dicey sleep on Admiral Henke's legs rather than emulate Nimitz by sleeping on her chest?

Michelle likes the ability to breathe Maine Coons are known to reach 20-25lbs and some have reached 35lbs. If you want to know what it's like? Get 4 1gal water bottles and set 3 of them on your chest then add the fourth. A gallon of water weighs about 8lbs.

This calculation is easier in litres and kilos: 1 L of water weighs 1 kg (density of water is 1 kg/L, 1000 kg/m³). It was the original definition of kg, before the K prototype was made.

Since this year, the kilogram is defined in terms of natural constants (notably, the Planck Constant).
Post by Theemile   » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:35 am

Theemile
Fleet Admiral

saber964 wrote:

I have a 24 lb female Siberian Forest Cat (Norwegian and Siberian forest cats are closely related to the Maine Coon), and my parents have a 22 lb male Maine Coon. Trust me - they are huge. They go to the Veterinarian in a medium sized dog carrier.
RFC said "refitting a Beowulfan SD to Manticoran standards would be just as difficult as refitting a standard SLN SD to those standards. In other words, it would be cheaper and faster to build new ships."
Post by TFLYTSNBN   » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:15 pm

TFLYTSNBN

None of the photos that I can find of Admiral Henke portray the relevant attributes. However; since Henke is related to Queen Elizabeth and there have been references to the relevant attributes, I think this image is informative.

In spite of his weight, it is Dicey not Admiral Henke who would be at risk of suffocation.

Return to Honorverse