Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 37 guests

Benjamin the Great

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Benjamin the Great
Post by cfue60   » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:49 pm

cfue60
Midshipman

Does anybody know if there is any stories or books written to expand the story of Benjamin the Great? I would love to read more on how he won the civil war on Grayson.
Re: Benjamin the Great
Post by Weird Harold   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:22 am

Weird Harold
Fleet Admiral

cfue60 wrote:Does anybody know if there is any stories or books written to expand the story of Benjamin the Great? I would love to read more on how he won the civil war on Grayson.

None that I know of. Anything you find is likely to non-canon fanfic, and frowned on by RFC.
Answers! I got lots of answers!

(Now if I could just find the right questions.)
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:26 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Don't worry, unless I miss my guess, the pump is primed for a repeat.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cfue60   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:32 am

cfue60
Midshipman

cthia wrote:Don't worry, unless I miss my guess, the pump is primed for a repeat.

I read that the other day and it really made me want more info on Benjamin the Great. He only gives a snippet about it in "Flag in Exhile" and ever since then it has been buring in the back of my mind.
Post by aairfccha   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:08 pm

aairfccha
Commander

There is a bit in "House of Steel".
Post by cthia   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:09 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

cfue60 wrote:
cthia wrote:Don't worry, unless I miss my guess, the pump is primed for a repeat.

I read that the other day and it really made me want more info on Benjamin the Great. He only gives a snippet about it in "Flag in Exhile" and ever since then it has been buring in the back of my mind.

Believe me, I know what you mean. The "romantic" historical holes in the huge door to Protector's Palace demands more input!

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by cfue60   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:20 pm

cfue60
Midshipman

aairfccha wrote:There is a bit in "House of Steel".

Perfect, Thank you, I will read this right away.
Post by kzt   » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:58 pm

kzt
Fleet Admiral

Weird Harold wrote:
cfue60 wrote:Does anybody know if there is any stories or books written to expand the story of Benjamin the Great? I would love to read more on how he won the civil war on Grayson.

None that I know of. Anything you find is likely to non-canon fanfic, and frowned on by RFC.

David said it’s not he dislikes fanfic, it’s that legally it puts him into a bad spot. So don’t post it here or links to it here and he’ll be fine with whatever you want to write.

Return to Honorverse