Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 31 guests

Bring them back, MWW!

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: Bring them back, MWW!
Post by SharkHunter   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:01 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

The other officers from the Casimir raid, easy. Reactivated and loaned to a special mission ship or squadron with maybe Nike(s) or Aggies as a command ship, Kammerlings, and a CLAC, tasked to work with the RTN, preferably.
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by roseandheather   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm

roseandheather
Admiral

Erls wrote:I dearly want to see a couple chapters of Bolthole, with Foraker and Hemphill getting top billing. Perhaps one chapter when Hemphill first arrives with all of her goodies and she and Foraker have a long talk about all of the applications and options that are now available due to the combination of Hemphill's tech and Foraker's ingenuity. Perhaps then a second chapter a bit later when Honor, Yu, and Tourville visit to and are briefed by Foraker and Hemphill on all of the new goodies in the pipeline and adaptations of existing tech that have been discovered.

Also, I want a chapter about the Grayson 'Cats. How big is the colony, how many new kittens have been born on Grayson, have any adopted Graysons, etc?

GIVE IT TO ME NOW PLEASE

*toddler grabby hands*
~*~

I serve at the pleasure of President Pritchart.

Javier & Eloise
"You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley..."
Post by SharkHunter   » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

roseandheather wrote:
Erls wrote:I dearly want to see a couple chapters of Bolthole, with Foraker and Hemphill getting top billing. Perhaps one chapter when Hemphill first arrives with all of her goodies and she and Foraker have a long talk about all of the applications and options that are now available due to the combination of Hemphill's tech and Foraker's ingenuity. Perhaps then a second chapter a bit later when Honor, Yu, and Tourville visit to and are briefed by Foraker and Hemphill on all of the new goodies in the pipeline and adaptations of existing tech that have been discovered.

Also, I want a chapter about the Grayson 'Cats. How big is the colony, how many new kittens have been born on Grayson, have any adopted Graysons, etc?
I'm with Rose, with Warner adopted by a 'cat. Equipped by the dynamic duo and sent as part of a Protector's own group tasked with running the MAlign to ground.

GIVE IT TO ME NOW PLEASE

*toddler grabby hands*
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by cthia   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:26 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

All of the remaining inner circle of Fearless reunited again in one last final "Ride of the Valkyries."

Even if Harkness has to pull out all the stops to coax the Comp.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by George J. Smith   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:13 am

George J. Smith
Commodore

cthia wrote:All of the remaining inner circle of Fearless reunited again in one last final "Ride of the Valkyries."

Even if Harkness has to pull out all the stops to coax the Comp.

Just how many of the inner circle remain now?
T&R
GJS

A man should live forever, or die in the attempt
Spider Robinson Callahan's Crosstime Saloon (1977) A voice is heard in Ramah
Post by Dafmeister   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:48 am

Dafmeister
Commodore

George J. Smith wrote:
Just how many of the inner circle remain now?

[Edit - realised this really should have some spoiler space for the new readers...]

Off the top of my head - Honor, Rafe Cardones, Max Stromboli, Scotty Tremaine, Harkness, Sally McBride, Mercedes Brigham, Samuel Webster, Nikos Papadopolous, Lois Suchon (though I doubt she'd be invited), Chief Killian, Fritz Montoya and, of course, Mac and Nimitz.
Post by cthia   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:17 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

You beat me to this and did a much better job. My list would have been short a Max and a Nikos. Nice recount.

It's also time RFC introduced some new names -- namely with snotty noses showing much promise. I like snotties.

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by Dafmeister   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:20 pm

Dafmeister
Commodore

cthia wrote:You beat me to this and did a much better job. My list would have been short a Max and a Nikos. Nice recount.

It's also time RFC introduced some new names -- namely with snotty noses showing much promise. I like snotties.

I think people forget Max and Nikos because they weren't on board Fearless for the battle with Sirius and we haven't heard from them since. Personally, I wouldn't be at all surprised if both of them didn't transfer to the NPA once their commissions ended.
Post by biochem   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:34 pm

biochem
Rear Admiral

I would very much like to see Reginald Houseman return. Primarily because I'd like to see someone punch him again.
Post by saber964   » Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:52 pm

saber964
Admiral

biochem wrote:I would very much like to see Reginald Houseman return. Primarily because I'd like to see someone punch him again.

The only way he would reappear would be if some governmental agency flunky hire him and is willing to buck the wrath of both QEIII and HAH, not going to happen. Plus I think Houseman is to much of a wimp to get out of the safety of academia for a very, very long time.

Return to Honorverse