Topic Actions

Topic Search

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests

What can you put into a pod?

Join us in talking discussing all things Honor, including (but not limited to) tactics, favorite characters, and book discussions.
Re: What can you put into a pod?
Post by cthia   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:24 am

cthia
Fleet Admiral

Weird Harold wrote:
jchilds wrote:Peas?

Peas are what you get out of a pod, not what you put into one. :D

I don't know Harold. From the SLN perspective, the Manties put many "pees" into their pods.

:lol:

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense
Post by SharkHunter   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:46 am

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

In Honor of cthia's request for a Christmas Snippet.... May I proudly introduce the newest RMN weapon (toy) specs.

It features lightspeed munitions, dispensing of six gazillion joy induction machines with millimeter accuracy, teleportation, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh. And it fits in one pod. The Santa Pod.

Unless you're the Malign. Then the pod dispenses Treecats, Torch Marines, and all hell breaking loose. PD 1922 lumps of coal. Merry Christmas Leonard!

The end.
Last edited by SharkHunter on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by SharkHunter   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:47 am

SharkHunter
Vice Admiral

Oh yes. In Rose and Heather space, the Santa Pod dispenses Romance. Ebook, cookbook, or FutureBook versions. Applied liberally can cause smiles and giggles throughout the Honorverse.

Oh, and Admiral Higgins gets a great big sloppy kiss and a gal to go with it, named....
---------------------
All my posts are YMMV, IMHO, and welcoming polite discussion, extension, and rebuttal. This is the HonorVerse, after all
Post by cthia   » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:29 pm

cthia
Fleet Admiral

SharkHunter wrote:In Honor of cthia's request for a Christmas Snippet.... May I proudly introduce the newest RMN toy specs.

It features lightspeed munitions, dispensing of six gazillion joy induction machines with millimeter accuracy, teleportation, and a partridge in a pear tree.

Oh. And it fits in one pad. The Santa Pod.

Unless you're the Malign. Then the pod dispenses Treecats, Torch Marines, and all hell breaking loose. PD 1922 lumps of coal. Merry Christmas Leonard!

The end.

Why, thanks SharkHunter. It all sounds about right to me. I always envisioned there to be an ACME division of Bolthole.

The GA's singing...
Road Runner, the Coyote's after you
Road Runner, if he catches you you're through

Son, your mother says I have to hang you. Personally I don't think this is a capital offense. But if I don't hang you, she's gonna hang me and frankly, I'm not the one in trouble. —cthia's father. Incident in ? Axiom of Common Sense

Return to Honorverse